Adding Post Install or Uninstall Scripts
The Bigin developer console allows you to add a post install or uninstall script for your topping. In some cases, you want your topping to run a customized script immediately following the installation or uninstallation of the topping.
For example, when you want to send an email notification to the members of your organization after installing a new topping, you can add a customized post installation script.
To add a post install or uninstall script, follow these steps:
- Open Bigin Developer Console.
- Go to Install Actions > Topping.
- Do the following:
- To execute a script post installation, go to the On Installation section, and then add the script.
- To execute a script post uninstallation, go to the On Uninstallation section, and then add the script.
- Click the Save button to save the script or the Save & Execute button to save and test the script.