Configure a Field Update
This section provides information about how to configure a field update action that can be added as an instant or schedule action while creating a workflow rule.
To configure a field update, follow these steps:
- Open Bigin Developer Console.
- Go to Automate > Workflow > Field Updates.
- Click the Configure Field Update button.
The New Workflow Field Update page appears.
- Do the following:
- For Name, type a name for field update action.
- For Module, from the drop-down list, select a module.
- For Update, from the drop-down list, select a field you want to update, and then provide the value as needed.
- Click Save.
A field update for a workflow rule is created.