Configure a Function
This section provides information about how to configure a function that can be added as an instant or schedule action while creating a workflow rule.
To configure a function, follow these steps:
- Open Bigin Developer Console.
- Go to Automate > Workflow > Functions.
- Click the + Configure Function button.
The Create New Function window appears.
- Do the following:
- For Function Name, type a name for function.
- For Display Name, type a display name.
- For Description, type a description of the function.
- From the Module drop-down list, select a module.
- Click Create.
The Deluge Script Editor appears.
- Add the custom code as per your requirement, and then click Save to save the function or click Save & Execute Script to test and save the function.
A new function for a workflow rule is created.