Create an Email Notification
This section provides information about how to create a new email notification that can be added as an instant or schedule action while creating a workflow rule.
To create a new email notification, follow these steps:
- Open Bigin Developer Console.
- Go to Automate > Workflow > Email Notifications.
- Click the + New Email Notification button.
The New Email Notification page appears.
- Do the following:
- For Name, type a name for email notification.
- For Modules, from the drop-down list, select a module.
- For To, add the recipients. You can add groups, roles, subordinates, users, and people associated with modules as recipients.
- For Email Template, to add a template, click the Select Template button, and then select an existing template or create a new template.
- Click Save.
An email notification for a workflow rule is created.