This section provides information about how to create a schedule that automates user-defined actions.
To create a custom schedule, follow these steps:
- Open Bigin Developer Console.
- Go to Automate > Schedules.
The Schedules page appears.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are creating a schedule for the first time, click + Create Your First Schedule.
- If you have already created a schedule, and want to create more, then click + Create New Schedule.
- On the Create New Schedule page, do the following:
- For Schedule Name, type a name, and then add description.
- From the Function to be Executed drop-down, select a function to be associated with the schedule.
You can write your own function using the Deluge Script Editor based on your requirements.
- For Execution Start Date, select the start date and time of the execution, and from the Frequency drop-down, select the frequency of execution.
You can execute the function either once or on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis with a specific date/time and recurring frequency. You can also stop the function either after executing it once, or till a specific date or the number of times it has to be executed.
- Click Save.
The custom schedule is created.