Publishing Your Topping for Private Customers
You can publish a topping for specific customers based on their business needs. This can be achieved by publishing your topping privately. When you first publish your topping, it is accessible only to members who have an installation URL by default. If you don't want to list your topping on Bigin Marketplace, you can share or sell the private toppings on your own platform.
To publish your topping for private customers, follow these steps:
- On the developer console, after you create a topping, from the left pane, go to the Publish page.
The Topping Details page appears.
- Click Publish. The Publish window appears with the details of customizations and components that are included in your topping.
- On the Publish window, type the release notes details of a topping, and then click Confirm.
A window appears with the installation link of the topping.
- Copy the installation link of the topping, and then click OK.
The topping is now published and available for private customers only.
Now, you can share the installation link of your topping with others in the following two ways:
- From the Topping Details page, copy the installation link of the topping. Then, share the copied link with your customers using emails or other sources. Also, you can embed the installation link in your website and start selling as needed.
- From the Topping Details page, to share directly to the customer email ids, use the Share Privately button. When you click the Share Privately button, you are prompted to provide the customer email ids, and a pre-defined email template with an attached installation link (embedded with the Install Now button) appears on the Share this topping window. Type the customer email ids you want to share the topping with, and then click Share.