Access Bigin Developer Center
This guide provides information about the Bigin Developer Center and introduces you to the essential developer tools for creating the Bigin toppings. Using this guide, you can also complete the basic setup for building your own toppings.
Bigin Developer Center
Bigin Developer Center is a cloud platform that provides ready-to-use tools for developers to create and deploy toppings.
As a developer, you should get access to the Bigin Developer Center to create, edit, test, and publish toppings. The Bigin Developer Center offers developer environment and tools that help you construct toppings and integrations with ease.
You can create two types of toppings using Bigin Developer Center:
- Public toppings - are hosted using the Bigin Marketplace and accessed by all Bigin customers.
- Private toppings - are accessed only by members who have the direct URL of the topping.
Also, Bigin Developer Center provides a dedicated workspace for you to build your toppings. You can create a new workspace and become part of multiple workspaces. For more information, see Overview of Developer Workspace.
Why do you need a Bigin Developer Center
With the Bigin Developer Center, you have an opportunity to:
- Create and manage your toppings
- Test and publish your toppings
- Quickly build the toppings with existing components
- Effectively manage the members of the portal
Ready to get access?
You can get started using the Bigin Developer Center by signing up for a Bigin account.
Register as a Bigin Developer
Follow these steps to create a new developer account that helps you to access Bigin Developer Center.
Step 1: Open Bigin Developer Center
To open the Bigin Developer Center, go to developer.bigin.com ↗.
Step 2: Create a developer account
If you don't have a Bigin account in US DC before, sign up using create a new account ↗.
After you sign up for a Bigin account, you will receive an email to confirm your account. Check the email you have entered above, and then confirm your account.
You must register an account in Bigin that is set up in US DC for building toppings. Even though if you have an account in other DCs, still you need to create an account in US DC for developing a topping. Make sure the sign-up email id you entered for registering an account in US DC was not used in any other DCs.
If you already have a Bigin account in US DC, sign in as a registered user.
- Go to developer.bigin.com ↗.
- Type the registered email address, and then click NEXT.
- Type the password, and then click SIGN IN.
If you forget your password, do one of the following:
- You can also sign in using OTP. To sign in, click Sign in using OTP and then type the OTP. The OTP is sent to your registered email address.
- You can reset your password. To reset, click Forget Password? and then provide the new password.
After successful sign in, the home page of the developer account appears. You must create a workspace to get started with the development of your topping.
Step 3: Update your profile
After you successfully logged into your developer account, you can update your profile.
To update, follow these steps:
- On the upper-right corner of the developer account home page, click the Profile icon >My Account.
- Go to Profile > Personal Information, click Edit, update the details as needed, and then click Save.
- Go to Profile > Email Address, and then add the new email address if any.
- Go to Profile > Mobile Numbers, and then add the mobile number as needed.